> It's here:  http://pug.komkon.org/  On the 1st!  (At least for some of the
> world.)  Thanks to Rick Womer for prodding me.  Without his gentle
> reminders I'd still be 3 months behind.
>
> The entire gallery this month is digital.  No film.  I think this is only
the second
> time that has occurred.  There are probably more two-wheeled contraptions
> in this gallery than in all the prior galleries combined.  You'll see why.
Pete
> McIntosh's is my favorite.
>
> There are currently no submissions for October or November.
> http://pdmlpug.org/?page_id=20
>
> Good night.  Sleep tight.

G'night Johnboy!

Great gallery from Walton's Mountain this month. The stand-out shots for me
are by Carl Gjersem, Dag, annsan and Pete McIntosh.

The 'recognised who did it without even looking' award goes to Frank!

Here's my non-Pentax contribution, taken in Liskeard, Cornwall last month
(my bike):
<http://www.web-options.com/Sunnydene/content/images/large/_8167523.jpg>

The interesting question arising from the one by Pete is 'how does one turn
right or left?'. Today I found myself in one of those horrible separated
cycle lanes in London and it was practically impossible to do the right turn
(left to most people!) I wanted.

The gallery is very timely - I cycled to & from work today for the first
time in my new job. I haven't bike-commuted into the centre of London since
1998. It's amazing how it's changed. Back then there were relatively few
people doing it; today it was incredible, like joining a swarm. There are
some very competitive people out there, and the pace is incredible. Very
enjoyable though, and 50% faster (including shower) than the fastest public
transport I've tried. And over £2,000 per year cheaper.