Amazing how sharp it is with just a camera, flash and no lens...

On 8/31/2010 5:44 PM, David J Brooks wrote:
One of our male birds that feeds in our back yard.
Not the sharpest one i've taken.

K10D, AF360 -0.5 for fill.

Dave

PS when i went to log into photo dot nret, it told me my password was
changed, to click on a link and a new one would be emailed to me,
which it was. However, the new one did nothing, updating password in
change password link did nothing, BUT when i clicked my workspace, it
took me to my pages,.
Hummmm

Dave

--
"His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral
bankruptcy."