Not sure I understand. LR3 when it converts an LR2 catalog should keep
all collections, including the Quick Collection, intact so it should
be sitting right there for you.

Do you mean the Quick Collection didn't import for some reason? Don't
know why that would be. I have 60 photos in my Quick Collection at
present, they are identical to what was in the Quick Collection in LR2
when I converted the catalog.

If you converted it to a regular collection inside LR2, just go to
that regular collection, select all, and hit B ... they'll all be in
the Quick Collection again.

Need more information to understand what the situation is.

--
Godfrey
  godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com