To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Sunday, September 05, 2010 4:27 PM
Subject: PESOs: Soft...

Lately I've been trying to find a use for that soft focus lens I bought a few years ago (didn't need it, but it was such a bargain...) Here are a few shots:

http://www.toralf.net/bilde.php?navn=2010-14-30
http://www.toralf.net/bilde.php?navn=2010-14-22
http://www.toralf.net/bilde.php?navn=2010-14-9
http://www.toralf.net/bilde.php?navn=2010-8-36

I've really only come up with one idea so far, as you can tell, but what do you reckon?

Thanks for looking,

- Toralf