Americans can only have it in three colors (with black rubber. Heck I'd expect at least a whitewall option).

The new 35mm, (normal), is also available in colors. Anyone else notice that it's not a pancake and as well as not being particularly fast? I don't see it cutting into the aftermarket for the "fast" FA and A 35mm lenses.