On 9/10/2010 7:53 AM, frank theriault wrote:
On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 7:30 AM, David Savage<ozsav...@gmail.com>  wrote:

Kama Chameleon is more appropriate.
I'm not Jewish, but I know Rosh Hashnnah is a very solemn holiday for
Jews.  Just because it's "Jewish New Year" does ~not~ mean that it's
like the gentile secular New Year that has little to do with anything
except sleeping off a hangover then watching football.

I sent my initial greeting assuming that everyone (Jewish and gentile)
appreciates the importance of these days to Jews, and I'm saddened
that two silly comments have been made.  I'd like to think that no
offense was meant, but hopefully from here on proper respect will be
shown regarding this meaningful time of year to several list members.

-frank

Frank, this thread got entirely out of hand a while ago. I think you're chasing a snipe here.

--
"His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral
bankruptcy."