Hi!

I am thinking I should repeat my experience with the rangefinder (film) camera. Is there anyone willing to enable or even lend me(*) a camera with most basic lens, say 50/2.8 or 35/2.8, so that I could try this thing. Ideally, I'd like to avoid Russian Leica clones because I know from the first hand experience that they are very variable in their reliability.

Any hints, pointers, suggestions will be most welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Boris

(*) Of course I will pay you, if you lend me your rangefinder camera.