I'm preparing a list of everything I need in order to develop my own
black and white film.

Seeing as its been quite a number of years since I've done this I
thought I'd run it by you all to see if I've got it all down.

Tank

Reels

mixing paddles

thermometer

two graduates (one for developer, one for fixer; as I will only mix
what is needed for the batch I'm working on) ... what size do you all
think I should get for these. If I'm only ever going to do two rolls
of film at a time, will a 150ml grad be enough or should I go for the
300ml?

obviously developer and fixer.

photoflo and squeege, film clips.

what am I forgetting?