Made me think of the new pair of shoes I wore once last week, and Mr. Right is now missing the top 1/2 inch of the heel support. The missing pieces (from the shoe) are now sitting between the up-arrow and the "End" key on my keyboard, thinking I might glue and tape them back on so I can continue to use the shoes.

Plus anytime I show the parts to my Pitt/Am. Eskimo bitch Sakoda, she drops her ears back, head down, eyes rolled up to look at me for an instant, then averts them and slinks away.

All the used and worn shoes that were lined up with these remain untouched.