You didn't really have to do a partial desaturated, the rocks were pretty monochrome to begin with. I think it would have benefited from a bit of lightning in the wings to try to bring out some detail, and a slightly different crop.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1604247/PESO/temp/IMGP0122%28mycrop%29.jpg

Now you have the original so you could do a much better job than I did. When I attempted to decrease contrast and lighten the butterflies wings all I managed to do is put a halo around it's antennae, but the crop took away most of the mud...