I occasionally receive multiple copies of your messages Boris, typically four
copies. I've always assumed that those were messages that you think are really
important, and so you send multiple copies to insure that we pay attention. ;-)
Or that you just twitched a bit when hitting the send button. In any case, not
to worry. I can delete them as fast as you can send them.

stan