----- Mensaje original ----

I like to follow the news, developments and trends of the the automotive
industry, even though I am quite satisfied with my current car.
The same happens with the camera equipment industry and I consider it as a
parallel hobby to photography (understood as taking and enjoying pictures).

Not interested on this parallel hobby? Fine...just ignore it as I do with
cormorants, cats and the like... ;-)