On Sun, 24 Oct 2010 13:07 -0400, "Scott Loveless" <sdlovel...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> It's here:  http://pug.komkon.org/10oct/index.html or here:
> http://pug.komkon.org/  Sorry for the delay.
>
> I had to do a few things differently this time to accommodate the
> dimensions of the photo.  Most of the changes will be obvious, once
> you take a look at the gallery.  One thing that might not be all that
> obvious is the "download original" link near the bottom right of each
> photo.  I've never included this before and won't again.
>
> 19 photos.  Enjoy.

Ah, geeze.  I thought I was getting the hang of this pano thing and then
you guys do this!

So many superb images - hard to name just one or two but Ken's "Danali
Falls", Ted's "Delicate Arch", Sasha's "Fog and rain", George's "One
Tree on the Horizon" and Stan's "Prarie Grass" and John's "Tower House".
 I hate you all!

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters