From: Ann Sanfedele
Not in much of a mood for witty repartee ... but seeing Paul, Christine
and Frank on my journey home from Chicago
was cheering and comforting...  Don't have photos of any of them to show
you, unless Frank decides one that I took
with his camera of him and Patches wasn't too terrible.  ( I did take a
couple of snaps of Grace but nothing very good. )

They each pointed out to me some kind words from you guys while I was
gone... thanks for all those.

Welcome back. Wish you'd had a happier reason for making your trip.