The eye color is totally alien... Peter, are you sure the dog is not possessed? ;-)

Boris

On 10/28/2010 12:16 AM, P. J. Alling wrote:

I'm posting this sort of just for fun. I was taking photos of an event
the other night and wanted to test the Camera and Flash to minimize any
surprises. Well I needed a test subject...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1604247/PESO/PESO%20--%20%20wheresmybiscuitt.html

Equipment: Pentax K20D w/smc Pentax FA 43mm f1.9 Limited w/Pentax AF289T.

As usual comments are welcome but may be totally ignored.