----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Loveless" <sdlovel...@gmail.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2010 6:14 PM
Subject: Re: OT - Items in the mirror

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 7:12 PM, eckinator <eckina...@gmail.com> wrote:
2010/10/30 Cotty <cotty...@mac.com>:

That was a stroke of genius to flipper over.

What's more, he did it on porpoise.

Well then, that seals it.

You have to give him credit for being able to orca-strate the
whole
thing, though.

Yeah, I guess I cod, but I won't, just for the halibut.

even though you had a whale of a time watching?

You're correct, I was perched on the rocks and had A reel good time.

It shore sounds like it.

You were there but you didn't wave.

he tried but the undertoad got him

That's a beach, if you ask me.

especially after the sea weed on him.

some problems are homemade, others mermaid

We better stop this thread before we get some salty responses.

Indeed, best not to anchor my wrath...

stop tugging at my sleeve then

Cotty never goes aweigh.

I don't care what is said, I find him very, very yar!