From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Monday, 25 October 2010 2:44 AM
To: 'Pentax-Discuss Mail List'
Subject: RE: OT: new camera

that's quite easy. People are free to do whatever they want as long as they
don't infringe other people's rights to the same thing - my freedom to swing
my fist stops where your face begins.

Where words are concerned, people have the right to say any damn thing they
want provided other people are not forced to listen to them, and have the
right to reply. If they say something actionable, of course, they can expect
to find themselves in court - one should not have to tolerate lies - but
simply insulting someone as an expression of opinion is something we should
all tolerate.

Without wishing to dwell on specifics, if B calls G an F all this tells us
is that B is in fact an A.

Bob