Thanks, Larry!

I have another shot of a tiger swallowtail submitted that I'm not quite sure will make the cut as it doesn't seem to be quite as sharp to my eye, but I like the colors better than the one that's been accepted.

Then again, I had the same opinion of "Life Savers" when I submitted it. We'll see, I suppose. I won't be heartbroken if it's rejected, though.

-- Walt