Lamentably, my rejection was richly deserved.

Maybe January's PUG could be, "What the hell was I thinking?"

-- Walt

On 11/4/2010 7:24 PM, Scott Loveless wrote:
It can happen to any photograph: A dust speck, a tilted horizon, or a
slight underexposer makes your whole picture unacceptable. Suddenly
it's got nowhere to go. Or worse yet, it's rejected from its gallery
during a simple editing of the details.  Where does it go for help?

Right here:  http://pdmlpug.org/?page_id=58  The PDML Home for
Rejected Pentax Photographs accepts all photographs.  Has your
photograph been unceremoniously rejected from the Pentax Photo
Gallery?  Click the link.  Welcome home.