On 11/7/2010 11:11 PM, Thibouille wrote:
I don't think so. It is relevant because people are subject to change
system. A lot of people changed system because of sensors specs (two
other usual would be lenses and AF performance). We're talking bodies,
not systems.

Oh, that did not occur to me at all. In fact, it will be interesting to sit back and observe how many people will switch from and how many will switch to Pentax because now spec-wise K-5 is head and shoulder above great many other cameras and manufacturers.

Boris