Thanks!

Downloaded it already. Will play with it later today at home...

Boris

On 11/8/2010 9:45 AM, SV Hovland wrote:
You can use this, http://download.heime.org/sfk/IMGP0158.DNG

I took it specifically for testing how clipping is handled and to see how much
information there is in the dark areas.
(The file is deleted from the server on saturday)

Stig Vidar Hovland

Fra: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [pdml-boun...@pdml.net] på vegne av Boris
Liberman [bori...@gmail.com]
Sendt: 8. november 2010 08:03
Til: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Emne: Re: On K-5 dynamic range. Somewhat tangential question.

Well, the only visible and major difference in spec is DR. May be what I
should do is simply ask Paul and Bob S and others who have K-5 shoot for
me a scene in bright daylight with assortment of shadows and send me the
RAW file (DNG). I then can load it into my LR and play with it to see if
this DR improvement is as valuable as it is said to be.