Charles Robinson wrote:

In case anyone is interested in what the green imaging looks like when taking a
daylight shot.  In daylight.   This is a screen capture from Lightroom. Check
out the weird histogram!

http://charles.robinsontwins.org/photos/2010/green_image_k7.jpg

-Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com
Minneapolis, MN

wow...

Ya know... I'm not posting much, but I did skim and read some of the other stuff in this thread... when you first posted the problem, I thought I was gonna see something just mildly unpleasantly greenish, like one gets with unfiltered fluorescent shots on daylight film... No THAT green!... the only thing remotely like that that has happened to me was when my little darkside P&S started making odd pink designs... I posted that a while back... and it turned out to be something that the camera had been recalled for a few years ago... so I got it fixed for nothing. They didnt call it a "recall" they had jsut said if this happens we will fix
it...etc even if warranty is gone.

ann