Hi all!

Just wanted to check in and let everyone know that the trip to northwest Arkansas, where I was most graciously hosted by Ted Beilby. He took me around to several excellent sites that made for an absolutely joyful experience for me as a budding photographer. I can't thank him enough for all the kindness he showed me, not to mention the immensely interesting and beautiful landscapes.

It was a trip I'll never forget. I managed over 1000 shutter actuations over the course of the five days I was there -- well over half of which were taken in the places I visited with Ted as my guide. The folks who sang Ted's praises were indeed correct. He's a great guy to hang out with in general, and an invaluable resource to this greenhorn. My trip would have been less than half as enjoyable but for his contribution.

Now, if you all will excuse me for about a week, I have a few files to go through.

-- Walt

http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/waltergilbert
http://waltgilbert.posterous.com/