Hey!  I took a Great Photograph this summer!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/walt_gilbert/5184984568/

Man, that was easy.

-- Walt

http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/waltergilbert
http://waltgilbert.posterous.com/ <http://polipix.posterous.com/>

On 11/17/2010 10:10 AM, Bob Sullivan wrote:
Darren,
Will comment more when I have time to look at your links.
I think you and Miserere have some common opinions here.
Look at this piece he has put up on 'What makes a good photograph.'

http://enticingthelight.com/2010/02/21/what-makes-a-great-photograph/

I think we don't go to enough exoctic locations to have great photos.  :-)
Regards,  Bob S.