I dig this mightily.

-- Walt

On 11/14/2010 6:00 AM, Brian Walters wrote:
G'day all

A shot from about a year ago at Cockatoo Island in Sydney Harbour.

I like the shadow patterns in this as well as the intersecting lines.
I've had a few tries at processing it over the intervening period,
trying to retain reasonable detail in the shadow areas - never quite
satisfied so I keep coming back to it. This seems to be about as good as
I can do.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1370864/PESO/slides/_IGP2508peso.html

Comments/suggestions/criticisms all gratefully received.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia