I see your point, Brian. That hadn't occurred to me at all, and it may be why I'm on the fence about it. I loved the colors, and the way the clouds suggested smoke emanating from the "fiery" color in the trees. But, there's no point in the photo that draws the eye.

I'll go ahead and submit it just to be surprised if it passes muster. But, if they kick me out of the gallery for it, I'm blaming you.

-- Walt