I meant to comment on this shot earlier, but somehow, I must have gotten distracted.

Anyway -- love the shot! I live in the heart of duck hunting country (right on the Mississippi flyway) and have never had a chance to get a shot like that. I even have a close friend who is part-owner of a duck hunting lodge. Still ... no dice. :-(

-- Walt

http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/waltergilbert
http://waltgilbert.posterous.com/ <http://polipix.posterous.com/>
Contact Me Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/walt.gilbert>Flickr <http://www.flickr.com/photos/walt_gilbert/>Twitter <http://twitter.com/walt_gilbert>

--- @ WiseStamp Signature <http://my.wisestamp.com/link?u=ypgdb385pypw7fhb&site=www.wisestamp.com/email-install>. Get it now <http://my.wisestamp.com/link?u=ypgdb385pypw7fhb&site=www.wisestamp.com/email-install>