Hi there,
I have finally been able to test a proper Electronic Viewfinder, the Panasonic
Lumix G2's specifically.
Since some of you suggested that this one showed the state of the art in this
field, I visited a well known Spanish department stores that normally show
cameras with charged batteries inside.
I have to admit that I am impressed with the G2 EVF: big, clear, low lag even
in
an artificial light environment...My EVF allergy diminished dramatically in a
few minutes. I also had the chance to compare it side by side to the G10 EVF
(which I had previously tested) and the difference is amazing.

I tried t test the Samsung NX but this one had no batteries.

So...although I am totally sold to the K-5 and its multiple improvements and
starting to save for it...I may wait until spring and see what Pentax has to
say
on EVIL land (as you know I am not too fond on the m4/3 concept as opposed to
'mAPS-C'). With this test I can imagine myself actually using one of these
cameras.

So, what about football?
While I was testing the G2 I suddenly changed the place where I was pointing at
and then my VF was filled (the camera had a telezoom mounted) with a very well
known face. Actually, some people at the store was asking to take a picture
with
him...he was the current world's best football player !!!
Knowing that I live in Barcelona, those of you who know a bit about football
won't have any trouble guessing his name...
;-)

Regards,
Jaume