Ha! That reminds me of a time when my then-girlfriend called me on her cell while she was at the store. She'd told me where she was, and what she was looking for. A moment or two later, she says, "Hold on just a sec ... 'Excuse me, could you tell me how much this is? OK, thank you!"

Before she could say anything else, I asked her, "Did you just ask a guy for a price at the dollar store?" Luckily, she had a great sense of humor, and still emails me about it to this day.