Jeffery Smith wrote on Thu, 25 Nov 2010 15:09:21 -0800

> This K-5 must be selling like hotcakes. I signed up for an "in stock alert"
> from B&H. The K-5 apparently go back into stock yesterday but sold out
> yesterday. They're  now backordered again.

Amazon reports having K-5 bodies in stock as of 10 AM today, and have broken
the MSRP price line by offering them at $1427. Another seller, Portable Guy, is
offering it for $1399 through their Amazon storefront.  This is the first time
I've seen it for less than $1400.

I was planning to wait until Christmas but I caved yesterday and bought one
from Amazon...

Regards, Jim (doing my best to help the economy)
"Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you.
It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it
and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and
jumping into your lap."
- William Bennett

Jim King
jamesk8...@mac.com