On Nov 29, 2010, at 7:00 AM, Brian Walters wrote:

> Dave Mann from Kiwiland was in Sydney last week and we had an enjoyable
> walk around Sydney Harbour for a couple of hours (so, it was a 'mini'
> PDML meet up as there were just the two of us).
>
> Here's a few shots:
>
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1370864/PDML_Sydney_Nov2010/index.html

Sneaky bastard, I didn't think you'd taken any pics of me.

You did get some nice pics though, probably a lot better than mine.  I'll post
some when I get the time to go through them.

I'm in the airport lounge at the moment but my flight has been delayed due to a
mechanical problem on a previous flight... which serves us right for making fun
of Qantas.

I found it interesting that we came over here to get a break and relax, but
while in the city there's so much to do that you end up exhausted.  I was glad
to have a few nights in Manly where we could really relax.  There we caught up
with family who'd flown in from all 5 states so a very good time was had.

Cheers,
Dave