Good catch, Igor.

Kentucky declared neutrality, and didn't join in with Union forces during the war.

-- Walt

On 12/3/2010 1:54 PM, Igor Roshchin wrote:
Walter,

I may have misunderstood you, but what happened with KY on June 1, 1792?
Probably you are talking about _re_joining...
Since KY never seceded, it didn't have to (re-!)join.

Am I missing something?

Igor

Fri Dec 3 10:47:53 CST 2010