I had one back in the 70's. It's a big camera, a bit harder to handle than a
Rollei TLR because of the size of the body and the location of the focusing
knobs. I would opt for a tripod. It's pretty hard to do any sort of street
photography with a TLR viewfinder. You'll need a light meter (which are getting
harder to find these days).

Jeffery