Indeed. I just ran a search for a video someone sent me years ago that was vastly more provocative than the one Daniel linked, and it's still up -- along with several others featuring the same subject.

Oh, well. I guess YouTube is like any bureaucracy ... your fortunes lie in the mood of whoever you happen to make contact with that day.

-- Walt