Hi all,

Well, I've had a couple more images accepted into the Pentax Photo Gallery, making it a grand total of eight, and thought I'd share with the group. The two most recent are the ostrich ("Maybelline") and the fawn ("Trepidation").

I still have one more shot pending, though I'm not entirely encouraged that it'll be accepted. It's the one I shared here a while back -- some foliage against a blue sky and wispy clouds that really didn't seem to have a well defined point of focus which I titled "Ablaze". I mostly liked it for the colors and figured I'd see if they agreed.

Anyhoo ... here's the link: http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/waltergilbert

Now, to go through my archives and see if there's anything else worth submitting.

Best,

Walt