Yikes!  Time to bring in the brass monkey.

Supposed to get down to around 10 here in Kentucky for the next couple of nights, with winds around 20-30mph and gusts up to 45. That's plenty cold for me. Not sure what that translates to in wind chill, but I'm pretty sure it's nowhere -20 -- which is nice.

-- Walt