Thanks, Charles!

I'll be sure to keep this in mind in the event I need to throw something together in a pinch.

-- Walt

On 12/14/2010 4:11 PM, Charles Robinson wrote:
On Dec 14, 2010, at 14:53, Larry Colen wrote:
Here are some of my $3 DiY lightbox:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157622022690123/

Although it works a lot better with another few dollars worth of translucent
plastic as a backdrop.

That's pretty fancy-pants compared to what I've used in a pinch.

Cardboard box (free).  Some thin white paper like what you'd crunch up to
cushion gifts with in a box that's too large... cut most of the flat side of
the cardboard box away and tape the paper over it.

Interior is a big sheet of white paper.... or if you're desperate and can make
it smooth enough, a few sheets of 8.5x11 paper from the LaserPrinter.

Recycle when finished - or fold it flat until the next time you need it.

The trick is finding more of the 18 gallon tubs in white.
I've got to say, yours look a little more professional.

  -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com
Minneapolis, MN