Le 17/12/10 03:52, Stan Halpin a écrit :
During my recuperation phase I am supposed to be taking it easy, nothing
strenuous, no heavy lifting . . . I have avoided carrying groceries, taking out
the trash, etc., but I figure that moving a camera + tripod around can't be
considered strenuous as long as I move them separately. There are several
vistas from our new Michigan home which offer great opportunities for shots of
the local wildlife. I have added a couple of bird portraits to my Posterous
site, supplementing some I took earlier her and while at my brother's place in
the snow belt south of Cleveland. Note that the cardinal shot was posted
before; this newer version has a bit more post processing to clean it up a bit.

http://smhalpin.posterous.com

stan
I really enjoyed your photos especially the one with the red bird (my favorite) and the strutting turkey (impressive bird... must be great to have them around ...... )
dominique