see - and I'd be at their service all the time. But I'll be there for a while
:-))

Luiz Felipe
luiz.felipe at techmit.com.br
http://www.techmit.com.br/luizfelipe

original message follows:
Luiz,

I bough my Mz-5n in Andorra around 8-9 years ago and the prices were quite
interesting at that time. However, I have the understanding that it is not that
interesting after the Euro, although there are still some deals.
An example (I guess you'll be able to read Spanish) from the main Spanish
Pentax
forum:
http://www.pentaxeros.com/forum/index.php?topic=35370.0

They even have a shop that is a good representation of the best prices that you
can find in Spain for new Pentax equipment:
http://www.tiendapentaxeros.com/

>From what I see online and in magazines, the prices in France are higher than
>in
Spain (and Andorra, of course). I don't know about Portugal though (I live in
the opposite side of the peninsula), but I don't think that is is specially
cheap (the importer is the Spanish one, Reflecta).

I'll ask some colleagues for shops in Andorra and let you know off-list. If you
are going to visit Barcelona, let me know and I'll be happy to inform you about
the best shops for Pentax

Regards,
Jaume