Damn.  Voluptuous is my favorite.

On 12/19/2010 4:19 PM, paul stenquist wrote:
On Dec 19, 2010, at 5:13 PM, Walter Gilbert wrote:

   Nice shot, Paul.  I like the sense of resignation in the guy's posture.
Very telling.

You didn't happen to get any shots focused on the girl on the right, I take it.
 She looks quite fetching -- like I've had a few drinks.
No, didn't shoot herr. But she was quite attractive. Voluptuous would be an apt
desscription.
Paul
-- Walt