Welcome, Andy! I enjoyed looking through your work! I've had the same experience you've had regarding the overall pace of the forums as opposed to what goes on here. As I see it, I can go anywhere and be called an idiot, so I figure I might as well confine it to a more tight-knit circle.

Though, I would like to propose a rule for the group which states that incoming members cannot be allowed to own a K-5 until all existing members who want one have gotten theirs. It seems only fair -- particularly to me.

-- Walt