Sorry to hear that...here in Spain (BCN at least) the K-5 is already everywhere
(at least everywhere were pentax has some presence). Now I am curious...is this
season specially busy in Israel as it is in many other countries? (regarding
sales, presents...)

BTW, Saturday I tried a K-5 with working batteries in the Fnac...only a few
minutes but I am already and officially saving... ;-)

Regards,
Jaume