Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:

Here's a little video composite showing the last 15-20 minutes or so of the eclipse from my patio:
 http://gallery.me.com/godders#100204

(In testing with different browsers, FireFox played it immediately. Safari had
to have its caches cleared, quit and restart, then it played it properly.)

The photographs were made with the Olympus E-5 fitted with EC14 1.4x teleconverter and adapted Pentax SMC Takumar 135mm f/3.5 lens (a net 190mm f/4.9 telephoto). The only processing done to the individual images was to crop them to a small square and roughly center the moon, then they were input into iMovie and output as an MPEG file with about a 30 second duration. During the course of taking the photos, I manipulated ISO setting, EV compensation and focus as the clouds above swirled in and out, trying to keep a viable image capture going.
Godfrey

I don't have quick time so couldn't watch - I do have the latest version of Firefox.

sigh

ann