AAAAHHHH! Holy crap!
There's a tick box in the menu for time-date something or other. All my photos from today have the freaking time and date IN THE IMAGE!!!
Dude, not cool.
Guess I need to RTFM.

Also, does somebody have a free Lightroom 3 upgrade to toss me? (remember the Gmail invites of old?) Need the video file support ;)

CW