Welcome back, John.  Can't wait to see the pictures.  Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Sessoms" <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com>
To: <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2010 7:54 PM
Subject: I'm Back!

Arrived back here in Asheboro about 4:00am EST. Flight out of Beijing was delayed 3 hours, but fortunately, my connecting flight from Newark to RDU was delayed 3-1/2 hours, so I didn't have to struggle with missed connections getting back home.

Looks like I've only got about 56 digests to catch up.

Pentax dealer at PC Mall in Nanjing had the 645D for 65,900 RMB (~ 10,500 USD), but didn't have it in stock. They could get it for me "in a couple of days." I was leaving for Beijing that evening.

Moot because I didn't have that much money on me, but I would have liked to just get to see it & maybe hold it for a few minutes. 8-D

Received a couple of emails while I was gone that my Gawker password has been compromised ... didn't even know I had a Gawker password.

I don't find it on my list.