Welcome to the Perpetually Digressing Mailing List, come on in and make
yourself comfortable. No need to check either your cormorants or your puns at
the door.

Normally, I'd jump at the chance to warn you about Cotty, but this being the
holidays, I'll just let you find out for yourself.

On Dec 27, 2010, at 6:08 PM, Elizabeth Masoner wrote:

> Ok, I’ll dive right in.  Found this list through a FB posting from Pentax.
>
> Among other photography work I write the About.com photography site.
> (http://photography.about.com)  I’ve been looking for a forum/list where I
> can be “just another photographer” rather than the teacher/leader and from
> what I’ve read  the last few days I’m hoping this will be the place for me.
> I look forward to poking my nose into discussions and seeing everyone else’s
> work.
>
> For a first PESO this is one I shot on Christmas.  Far from technically
> perfect but I love it anyway.  Admittedly I have a morbid sense of humor
> though.  http://lizmasoner.wordpress.com/2010/12/25/found-subjects/

Nice shot. Funny looking cormorants.