Hmm, I would've been 28 I guess when I first subscribed to PDML, back when it was a real Pentax list.

Now I'm 40.

- Peter

-----Original Message----- From: Tanya Love
Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2010 1:12 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: COMPLETELY OT! Roll Call...

So, it occurred to me after all these years on the list, that I may actually
not be the "baby" of the list anymore!  How sad is that?!  I am getting old!

So, just out of interest, was wondering if you guys would all like to post
your ages so we can get a bit of a demographic round up of sorts.

Sadly, I just turned 34.  I was only 23 when I sent my initial email to the
list back in 2000!! I had only 2 young babies at the time, now with 5 it
seems so long ago!

So scary to think that I can no longer be considered a "junior" member of
the PDML!

I might actually have to start offering some advice/knowledge around here
rather than asking for it all the time!

Tan.x.

Tanya Love
Photographer