I was 47. Sixteen years ago! Or, I recently had the twenty-first anniversary of my twenty-first anniversary of my twenty-first birthday. The kids I work with couldn't figure that one out two years ago when I said it was the 19th anniversary...

jm

-----Original Message----- From: DagT
Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2010 12:03 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: COMPLETELY OT! Roll Call...

On 2010-12-28 23:30, Peter Loveday wrote:
With the average age of PDMLers so far, we're already a valuable
archaeological treasure.

There's always one jackass who has to go out an poke the elephant in the room in the ribs just to make sure that nobody misses the inconvenient facts we're all trying so hard to gloss over. :-)

BTW, I'm 47 in August.

I was 47 in June.

DagT