On Jan 1, 2011, at 00:46 , Joseph McAllister wrote:

> The Library of Congress has a large collection of 33 1/3 rpm large platters
> that were made for the military for broadcast to the troops on Armed Forces
> Radio. Pretty sure they were 33 1/3. Off to Wikipedia now...

Seems that they are selling on eBay pretty frequently. Here's a guide on what
to look for:

http://reviews.ebay.com/Selling-16-quot-Transcription-Radio-Records_W0QQugidZ10000000005575945

Joseph McAllister
pentax...@mac.com

THE SENILITY PRAYER :
Grant me the senility to forget the people
I never liked anyway,
The good fortune to run into the ones I do, and
The eyesight to tell the difference.