I simply don't know what to say about this that won't ring hollow or trite.

It is my pleasure, however, to cross-post that Jay's donation request for funeral expenses with the remainder going to his grandson at this website: http://funds.gofundme.com/index.php?route=donate/donate&url=1nuo0

I too met Jay at the gallery opening in Chicago. He's a very nice guy. The news truly saddened me.

Cory